The first Bulgarian online platform for fuel at a discount, owned by MotoBUL.
Motosystem provides you as a complete solution for your business - charging stations with discounts and deferred payment and of course the opportunity to save on your daily fuel expense.
In this online platform the user can find both topical references for purchases and current newsletters Agency "Road Infrastructure" for Bulgaria and traffic in many European countries.
Perspective Web Ltd respects your online privacy and handles your personal data with care. It is responsible for the use of the personal information that is collected by way of this website, and takes all measures necessary to ensure the safety of that use of the personal data. The personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Law of personal data protection.
When you send a quote through this website, we will ask you to provide personal information. When you request our service, you agree that Perspective Web Ltd collects and registers the personal information that you provide.
Perspective Web Ltd indicates clearly what information is essential in order to access the services and it will use the information to sign a civil contract and deliver the services you request by it. We will not process any personal data for anything except providing our services by signing a contract with you.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from you and what we process.
We recommend that you read this information carefully, so that you know the purposes for which Perspective Web Ltd uses your data. This privacy statement further explains your privacy rights and the way you can exercise them.
2. Data we collect
By using our website we collect minimum personal data to process as personal data administrator in accordance with the EU GDPR and process the following data about you:
I. Information you provide yourself:
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, company, phone number and comments.
II. Information we may automatically collect if you visit our website and provide this consent:
Finally, information collected on our site may be stored and processed into anonymous statistics or log files for internal use, such as traffic and profile analysis.
3. Your rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Law of personal data protection, you have the right to request information about our use of your information or opt out of certain uses.
Your rights as a personal data subject can be exercised by requesting them on email email@example.com. All personal data requests are handled by the manager of Perspective Web Ltd – Kristian Ivanov Bobokov. Your rights as a personal data subject includes:
1. When Perspective Web Ltd asks for your consent to process your personal data, you can at any time decide to withdraw that consent, without making the previous process of data unlawful. You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Requesting a copy of the personal data held by Perspective Web Ltd about you, the purpose of the processing and information regarding the recipients of the personal information. We will require proof of identity before fulfilling such requests.
3. Requesting rectification or updating of incorrect data and erasure or restriction of some or all of your personal data.
4. Object to the processing of your personal data or the right to transmit those data.
5. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in our case is the Bulgarian Commission for Personal Data Protection.
6. The right of the personal data subject not to be the subject of solutions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
4. Retention of your data
Your personal data is kept in our data computer databases only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but no longer than 5 /five/ years.
We will retain and use your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our services to you, while your contract is active, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but no longer than 5 /five/ years.
5. Data transfer outside EEA
Your personal data can be stored and processed in any country where Perspective Web Ltd has members.
If you have any questions, you would like to receive more information, or you would like to exercise one of your rights, you can contact Perspective Web Ltd and its manager - the person that is handling the personal data – Kristina Ivanov Bobokov in any of the following ways:
By clicking on the CONCENT button you provide your absolute and free given consent for Perspective Web Ltd to store and process your personal data in accordance with this agreement and in the terms and conditions previously described and for the purpose of signing a contract with Perspective Web Ltd.